Saturday, January 11, 2014

washed ashore


Happy weekend everyone! I hope your enjoying this fabulous Vancouver weather....Not! wait....it Not still a thing?....No? I didn't think so.
Anyways, the rain is pouring in the city, the snow is falling in the mountains, and I'm lying on the couch under a blanket.  All is normal on the west side of the country.  
These photos were actually taken last weekend down at Kits Point Dog Beach (when the sun happened to be shining, than went behind a cloud right as we pulled out the camera).  There were a couple of boats that had washed ashore, broken and weathered.  It was kinda cool.  I took some photos that I'll share later this week.  
With my busy schedule, finding down time has been hard to find, so it was nice to walk around Kits for the afternoon with the Bf and Kea in tow and just mosey.  Those little moments really help me decompress.  

I'll let you (and me) get back to your weekend now.


coat: Forever 21 (old)
sweater: Anthropologie
jeans: American Eagle
baseball hat: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!