Friday, January 3, 2014

happy new year!


yes, there is a dog peeing right next to me, it's all I can see in this photo!!
The new year is now upon us and all over the internet bloggers have been sharing their year in review posts, which I totally enjoy reading and reminiscing on.  But, this year I thought I change it up and share my very own outfit post blooper reel! Usually when the Bf and I are trying to take photos, we tend to get a little silly.  He'll be trying to tell me to look in one direction, but I look the other way, or break into dance and laughter, and apparently I enjoy roaring like a lion.  You'll see what I mean.  So here's my photo heavy 2013 in review, along with my hilarious commentary.

 "If we could all just laugh at ourselves, in hard times or good times, it would be and incredible world."
                                                                                                               - Jena Malone

I'm a little star struck, but I don't care.
what stinks over there?
that's some major air, you'd think I just won the house behind me, but no, I don't live there. 
I'm trying really hard not to laugh when people were walking by.

Kea thought the peewee herman dance was hilarious.
Roar!!
Walk like an Egyptian.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
1990's Sears catalog model debut.
Snarl.
Don't steal my stuff.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments & you!